Bayliss Law Offices
In 1996, Shawn Bayliss first opened the doors of Bayliss Law Offices in Hurricane, WV, with a focus in Family Law, Divorce and Criminal Law.
Shawn Bayliss is a graduate of West Virginia University and University of North Carolina — Chapel Hill. He’s been on the Salvation Army Advisory Council since 1997 and is the founder and organizer of Operation United Homefront and Freedom Ride and Rally, which raised $30,000.00 for the families of Guard Members deployed in Iraq.
In addition, Shawn was a participant and fundraiser for the Polar Plunge Special Olympics.
Previously, Shawn was a former counsel to the West Virginia Senate Finance Committee and has been involved with the following:
- • Putnam County Port Authority Board
- • Putnam County Chamber of Commerce
- • Putnam County Mental Hygiene Commissioner
- • Supreme Court Educational Committee
- • Supreme Court Fatality Review Team
- • Contributing Attorney to West Virginia Legal Aid
- • Gideons International
In college, Shawn founded the Duquesne University Christian Legal Society and was a proud member of the WVU Marching Band.
Sake the Cat
Sake is in charge of stress management and pest control.